Step 2 of 2
Choose One of Two Ways to Pay
Payment is required to activate membership.
1. Online with your credit card through our secure PayPal account
2. Send a check
Fill out the membership form and submit it by mail with the correct membership fee. Write your check to: CCCECE Mail to: Child Development Training Consortium Attn: CCCECE P.O. Box 3603, Modesto, CA 95352
Membership info and benefits
- Personnel employed in California Community Colleges with assignments in ECE/CD and/or campus child development centers
- Individuals working in an ECE related organization
- Faculty or staff working in research paper writing a California State University department focusing on ECE or child development
- Retired individuals who have worked in the college or university child development settings.
- Professional activities
- Annual General Meeting
- Bi-annual Regional Meetings
- Free subscription to Exchange Magazine
- Public Policy Action Alerts
- Reduced fees for co-sponsored statewide organizational events
- Advocacy in the field of ECE and related to child development programs and lab schools at community colleges
- Communication with CA Dept. of Education, other state safari adventures africa entities, and non governmental organizations
- Education and action on state and national public policy issues
- Assurance of ECE college faculty representation (our voices must be heard) at state and local early childhood workforce initiatives, and other meetings (e.g., foundations, competencies, curriculum framework).
- Co-sponsoring with other statewide organizations to provide trainings for ECE college faculty (e.g., CAEYC, CCDAA)