To serve as a dynamic voice for California Community College Early Childhood Education
- Serve as an active stakeholder when decisions are made about ECE workforce development
- Be the primary ECE teacher preparation/workforce development body
- Partner actively with other stakeholders and maintain our unique focus and role of representing community colleges
- Help shape and track ECE policy development
- Serve as a resource to child development/early childhood education departments throughout the state wide regional meetings twice yearly.
CCCECE Board at the California Community College Chancellor’s Office in Sacramento – September 30, 2016
CCCECE says good-bye to Lucy Berger (front
row center in the flowered teal blouse) with deep gratitude for her many years of service to the Early Childhood Education / Child Development programs, faculty, and students. Congratulations on her retirement in December and beset wished for many new adventure!
Copyright © 2011 CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGES EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS (CCCECE). All Rights Reserved