To serve as a dynamic voice for California Community College Early Childhood Education
- Serve as an active stakeholder when decisions are made about ECE workforce development
- Be the primary ECE teacher preparation/workforce development body
- Partner actively with other stakeholders and maintain our unique focus and role of representing community colleges
- Help shape and track ECE policy development
- Serve as a resource to child development/early childhood education departments throughout the state wide regional meetings twice yearly.
Copyright © 2011 CALIFORNIA COMMUNITY COLLEGES EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATORS (CCCECE). All Rights Reserved